Elderly Persons Housing (EPH)

In order to apply for a suite at Donwood Manor EPH, an application form must be completed. Application forms can be obtained from the Reception Desk at Donwood Manor or the Manitoba Housing Authority (MHA) office. The completed application is returned to Donwood Manor, and every prospective tenant is assessed for suitability. A potential tenant who is single or widowed would be considered for a bachelor suite only. A couple would be considered for a one bedroom suite*.

*Note: In keeping with the Residential Tenancies Act, should one tenant no longer live at Donwood Manor EPH they would be required to move to a bachelor suite based on the guidelines set out by the Residential Tenancies Act. The remaining tenant will be given 12 months notice and when a bachelor suite becomes available in the vicinity of the present rental unit, he/she will be required to move.